- Talking about new state budget lingo requires a little torturing of the English language.
- US university's dictionary project on the road to completion.
- As depicted online, the grass-mud horse seems innocent enough at the start.
- He passed a psychiatric clinic near the school and shot dead someone else.
- I wrote down some words that had become ubiquitous since the start of the economic crisis.
- The young artist made a replica of the famous painting.
- In addition to being available in English and French, the virtual world is also in Portuguese.
- At the University of Chicago there aren’t a lot of jobs for lexicographers.
- It's now up to local prosecutors to decide whether to press charges against the father.
- At the banquet table, I had the good fortune to sit vis-a-vis an old school chum.
- Head and editor-in-chief of the dictionary publishing unit said existing fonts couldn't meet the precise needs.
- She didn't have enough room in her schedule to cram in a required senior-level English class.
- He is skeptical that the Ministry of Education was even aware of this female student's blog.
- There is a strong likelihood that these individuals have found a way to breach confidential information.
- The woman ransacked the room for her lost English-Chinese dictionary.