DJ音标发音： [ˈintrist, -təist, -ˌtrest]
KK音标发音： [ˈɪntrɪst, -tɚɪst, -ˌtrɛst]
n.Abbr. i, int（名词）缩写 i， int
1. A state of curiosity or concern about or attention to something:
an interest in sports.
2. Something, such as a quality, a subject, or an activity, that evokes this mental state:
counts the theater among his interests.
3. Often interests Regard for one's own benefit or advantage; self-interest:
常作 interests 利益：对自身的好处或利益的考虑；私利：
It is in your best interest to cooperate. She kept her own interests in mind.
4. A right, claim, or legal share:
an interest in the new company.
5. Something in which such a right, claim, or share is held:
has interests overseas.
6. A person or group of persons holding such a right, claim, or share:
a petroleum interest.
7. Involvement with or participation in something:
She has an interest in the quality of her education.
8. A charge for a loan, usually a percentage of the amount loaned.
9. An excess or a bonus beyond what is expected or due.
10. An interest group.
11. The particular cause supported by an interest group.
12. To arouse the curiosity or hold the attention of:
Your opinions interest me.
13. To cause to become involved or concerned with:
tried to interest her in taking a walk.
14. Obsolete To concern or affect.
15. To the advantage of; for the sake of:
thinking in the interest of the whole family; ate breakfast on the train in the interest of time.
16. Middle English
17. from Old French
18. from Latin [it is of importance] [3rd person sing. present tense of] interesse [to be between, take part in]
源自 拉丁语 [它是主要的]  interesse的第三人称单数现在时 [在…之间参加]
19. inter- [inter-]
20. esse [to be] * see es-
esse [是动词] *参见 es-