1. Any of various freshwater or anadromous food and game fishes of the family Salmonidae, especially of the genera Salmo and Salvelinus, usually having a streamlined, speckled body with small scales.
鳟：鲑鱼科的各种淡水或溯河性食用及捕钓鱼，尤指鲑鱼 属和 红点鲑 属，通常身体呈流线形，有斑纹，鳞片等
2. Any of various similar but unrelated fishes, such as the troutperch.
3. Chiefly British An elderly woman regarded as being silly.
4. Middle English troute
5. from Old English tr?ht
源自 古英语 tr?ht
6. from Late Latin tructa
源自 后期拉丁语 tructa
7. perhaps from Greek tr?kt?s [a kind of sea fish with sharp teeth]
可能源自 希腊语 tr?kt?s [有利牙的一种海鱼]
8. from tr?gein [to gnaw] * see ter…- 1
源自 tr?gein [啮咬] *参见 ter…- 1