DJ音标发音： [wið, wiθ]
KK音标发音： [wɪð, wɪθ]
prep.Abbr. w（介词）缩写 w
1. In the company of; accompanying:
Did you go with her?
2. Next to; alongside of:
stood with the rabbi; sat with the family.
3. Having as a possession, an attribute, or a characteristic:
arrived with bad news; a man with a moustache.
4. Used as a function word to indicate accompanying detail or condition:
just sat there with his mouth open.
5. In a manner characterized by:
performed with skill; spoke with enthusiasm.
6. In the performance, use, or operation of:
had trouble with the car.
7. In the charge or keeping of:
left the cat with the neighbors.
8. In the opinion or estimation of:
if it's all right with you.
9. In support of; on the side of:
I'm with anyone who wants to help the homeless.
10. Of the same opinion or belief as:
He is with us on that issue.
11. In the same group or mixture as; among:
planted onions with the carrots.
12. In the membership or employment of:
plays with a symphony orchestra; is with a publishing company.
13. By the means or agency of:
eat with a fork; made us laugh with his jokes.
14. By the presence or use of:
a pillow stuffed with feathers; balloons filled with helium.
15. In spite of:
With all her experience, she could not get a job.
16. In the same direction as:
sail with the wind; flow with the river.
17. At the same time as:
gets up with the birds.
18. In regard to:
We are pleased with her decision. They are disgusted with the status quo.
19. Used as a function word to indicate a party to an action, a communicative activity, or an informal agreement or settlement:
played with the dog; had a talk with the class; lives with an aunt.
20. In comparison or contrast to:
a dress identical with the one her sister just bought.
21. Having received:
With her permission, he left. I escaped with just a few bruises.
22. And; plus:
My books, with my brother's, make a sizable library. We had turkey with all the trimmings.
23. Inclusive of; including:
comes to $29.95 with postage and handling.
24. In opposition to; against:
wrestling with an opponent.
25. As a result or consequence of:
trembling with fear; sick with the flu.
26. So as to be touching or joined to:
coupled the first car with the second; linked arms with their partners.
27. So as to be free of or separated from:
parted with her husband.
28. In the course of:
We grow older with the hours.
29. In proportion to:
wines that improve with age.
30. In relationship to:
at ease with my peers.
31. As well as; in favorable comparison to:
She could sing with the best of them.
32. According to the experience or practice of:
With me, it is a question of priorities.
33. Used as a function word to indicate close association:
With the advent of the rockets, the Space Age began.
34. In league or association with:
He is in with the wrong crowd.
35. Middle English [with, against, from]
36. from Old English * see wi-
源自 古英语 *参见 wi-
37. With does not have the conjunctive force of and. Consequently, in the following example the verb is governed by the singular subject and remains singular:
With 不具有 and 的连接作用。 因此，在下面例子里，动词只受单数主语的控制，所以也是单数：