• would give the world to[口]不惜付出任何代价以...,很想。
• would give the world to know sth.为了知道某事愿付出一切代价。
• would like to愿意,意欲。
• would not touch with a pair of tongs碰也不想碰...。决不打算同...发生任何关系。
• would pass in a crowd还过得去。
• would rather宁愿,宁可。
• would rather ... than宁愿...而不愿。
• would rather have sb.'s room than sb.'s company希望某人走开。
• would rather than宁愿,与其...不如...。
1. Used after a statement of desire, request, or advice:用法与例句：
I wish you would stay.
2. Used to make a polite request:用法与例句：
Would you go with me?
3. Used to indicate uncertainty:用法与例句：
It would seem to be getting warmer.See Usage Note at if