DJ音标发音： [wiðˈdrɔ:, wiθ-]
KK音标发音： [wɪðˈdrɔ, wɪθ-]
1. To take back or away; remove.
2. To remove (money) from an account.
3. To turn away (one's gaze, for example).
4. To draw aside:
withdrew the curtain.
5. To remove from consideration or participation:
withdrew her application; withdrew his son from the race.
6. To recall or retract:
withdrew the accusation.
7. To move or draw back; retire.
8. To retreat from a battlefield.
9. To remove oneself from active participation:
withdrew from the competition.
10. To become detached from social or emotional involvement.
11. To recall or remove a motion from consideration in parliamentary procedure.
12. To discontinue the use of an addictive substance.
13. To adjust physiologically and mentally to this discontinuation.
14. Middle English withdrawen